QUALITY ASSURANCE EMPLOYEE (F/M/D)
Type of employment
from € 2,900,- gross
Location Neukirchen bei Lambach
- Electrotechnical quality assurance (incoming goods inspection; complaints management; CIP;.) …
- Planning and further development of our testing facilities
- Functional tests and technical acceptances of electrical components
- Interface between the Departments
- Fault diagnosis on our AMRs of the AGILOX product range
You have completed training in the electrical field (apprenticeship, master craftsman, technical college, HTL).
Ideally, you already have some professional experience in quality assurance
You have technical know-how and a flair for troubleshooting and error correction
Knowledge of measurement and control technology as well as PLC experience would be advantageous
You are characterized by communication skills and decision-making ability
You enjoy working in a team
You like to work independently and responsible work is a matter of course for you
Salary at least from € 2,900,- gross according to the KV IT; on a full-time basis. Willingness to overpay, according to qualification and professional experience. AGILOX offers numerous benefits, which are not all listed below. The benefits may change according to the area of responsibility or location, e.g. home office is not possible in all areas.
SOUNDS GOOD TO YOU?