Project Manager - Cloud Solutions (m/f/d)
You live out your inventive spirit in the further development of our intralogistics robots and are a pioneer in new developments.
- Coordination of the AGILOX Digital World Vision and Roadmap for the following platforms
- Online Training and Help Yourself
- Analysis tool for process optimization
- Maintenance and spare parts management
- Project controlling (resources, deadlines and project progress)
- Regular coordination of requirements together with the Product Team and the business units
- Responsibility for the implementation of requirements together with an interdisciplinary (SCRUM) team
- Coordination with internal development teams
- Coordination with external development partners, and all interfaces to internal and external system elements (e.g. ERP)
- Enthusiasm for future technologies, web technology and digital business models
- You have a completed technical education in the field of product management, industrial engineering, software engineering, computer science
- Experience in software project management
- Will to design, strength in implementation, innovative spirit, perseverance and sense of responsibility characterize you
- High social competence and good communication skills
- Result- and solution- orientation as well as networked thinking
- Excellent English and German language skills, driver’s license B
- Experience in (agile) project management preferable
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
TRAINING At least once a year, you will have the opportunity to join a personal and professional training.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE with an open-minded and relaxed open-door culture
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.