- Have sales responsibility for all stages of the sales process for current and potential customers.
- Be responsible for presentations, quotes, customer visits, virtual demos, demos at our training facility and virtual meetings for your current and potential accounts.
- Be given a list of current customers as well as qualified leads at different stages in the sales Pipeline.
- Be adept at prospecting. Tools are provided to help you along the way.
- Be technically sound with a solid understanding of our technology as well as material handling and automation practices within manufacturing, warehouse, and distribution environments.
- Attend trade shows, sales meetings, and company meetings.
- Stay up to date on market trends, new AGILOX products as well as AMR/AGV competition.
- Be required to travel up to 50%, both regionally and internationally
- Have excellent time management skills and understand the value of organization.
- Understand the importance of setting goals, have a proven track record of achieving or exceeding your goals and thieve in an environment focused on accountability.
- Are self-motivated with an understanding of what motivates you and why.
- Have excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Have a general understanding of large companies, their buying process and the stakeholders involved.
- Are eager to grow your customer base through new customer acquisition and current customer growth.
- Are able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Have 3 to 5 years’ work experience in sales, engineering, key account management or other relevant experience.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have experience with CRM software, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Microsoft Office Suite, and Project Management Tools. Superior Excel skills and CAD knowledge is a plus.
- Have strong negotiation skills.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT
- A positive company culture with a focus on both career and personal development
- An extensive training program.
- Competitive compensation including base salary + commission with your first year’s commission guaranteed.
- Outstanding Benefits Package as well as company provided SIMPLE IRA match.
- An exciting, high-profile customer base spanning multiple industries
- A passionate team with a focus on smart growth and overall company success
One of the fastest-growing manufacturers of Autonomous Mobile Robots in the world. Our robots are true AMRs and use a highly sophisticated and proprietary ‘X-Swarm Intelligence’ for material handling within manufacturing facilities without the need of a centralized fleet management system.
The AGILOX North America head office is based in Atlanta, GA and our global HQ in Lambach, Austria.
Additional subsidiaries in Shanghai, China and the Bavarian region of Germany, as well and a vast partner network spanning North/South America, Europe and the APAC Region, make AGILOX a global player in the AMR market.
Please send us your current resume and a brief description of your interest in the position with following subject: CONFIDENTIAL Key Account Position
We are looking forward to hear from you!