Technical Support Employee (m/f/d)
You live out your inventive spirit in the further development of our intralogistics robots and are a pioneer in new developments.
- Technical support for our autonomous mobile robots
- Remote analysis and troubleshooting
- Cooperation with hardware – software engineering and assembly
- Collection and documentation of support requests
- On-call service
- Technical education (focus on computer science), ideally professional experience
- Work experience
- Programming experience is an advantage
- Reliability, sense of responsibility, and high motivation
- Result and solution orientation as well as analytical thinking
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Very good computer skills
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
TRAINING At least once a year, you will have the opportunity to join a personal and professional training.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE with an open-minded and relaxed open-door culture
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.
HOME OFFICE possibility