Technical writer intralogistics robot (Junior) (m/f/d)
You live out your inventive spirit in the further development of our intralogistics robots and are a pioneer in new developments.
- Creation of user documentation (e.g. operating instructions, spare parts documentation, service instructions, etc. ) taking into account applicable laws, standards and guidelines
- Organization and coordination of translations
- Research and consolidation of product-specific data and functions
- Further development of our editorial standards
- Description and visualization of complex technical processes and interrelationships
- Technical education preferably in mechatronics, electrical engineering, software development or academic education in the field of technical communication
- Extensive technical understanding of mechatronic systems as well as affinity for robotics and software products
- Excellent written and spoken German and English, other languages are an advantage
- Team player and organizational talent
- High willingness for personal development
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
HOMEOFFICE Day by day possibility for homeoffice
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE Our young, dynamic team appreciates our open-door culture, don’t you?
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.