Technical Buyer (m/f/d)
You share our passion for Industry 4.0 and inspire with your independent way of working.
- Obtaining and comparing offers
- Negotiation with suppliers of contracts and conditions
- Support our product development in the selection of new products and suppliers…
- Supplier management (qualification and assessment of suppliers, conducting audits at suppliers)
- Monitoring of delivery dates in cooperation with planning and work preparation
- Execution of purchase orders in coordination with internal demand units
- Ongoing analysis and optimization of business processes
- A completed technical or commercial education FS/HTL or similar
- Several years of professional experience in technical purchasing desirable
- Structured, motivated, independent and reliable way of working
- Very good IT user and English skills
- Negotiation skills and stress resistance
- Ability to work in a team and think across departments
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
TRAINING At least once a year, you will have the opportunity to join a personal and professional training.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE Our young, dynamic team appreciates our open-door culture, don’t you?
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.
HOME OFFICE possibility
BONUS SYSTEM Economic success is rewarded.