Team Lead Marketing (m/f/d)
You get our intralogistics robots noticed on an international level and inspire with your independent way of working.
- Strategic planning and operational implementation of product and brand communication.
- Assuming the coordinative role in a team of highly motivated marketing specialists.
- Creating content to clearly communicate customer benefits together with internal stakeholders.
- Collaboration with internal and external partners (international sites, agencies, …).
- Ongoing development of the marketing area based on relevant KPIs.
- Several years of professional experience in industrial goods marketing or comparable areas. Management experience is recommendable.
- Completed studies with focus on marketing, industrial engineering or similar.
- Planning and organisational skills as well as experience in project management.
- Fluent in german and english
- Basic knowledge about HubSpot and Adobe Creative Cloud as well as affinity for technical topics desirable.
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE Our young, dynamic team appreciates our open-door culture, don’t you?
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.