System Tester in the Production Area (m/f/d)
You share our passion for Industry 4.0 and inspire with your independent way of working.
- Execution of the defined testing process to ensure delivery quality with regard to robot series production…
- Supervision and support of series tests and contribution of solution proposals
- Mechanical and electrical analysis in case of deviation from the internal quality requirements for the series product
- Creation of test reports and release of test documentation
- Ensuring safety, cleanliness and order in the testing area
- Completed technical education (apprenticeship, HTL, technical college, etc.) in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics or a similar discipline
- Electrical knowledge in the use of E-Plan read
- Very good German and basic knowledge of English
- Independent and careful analytical work style
- Reliability, sense of quality and responsibility
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
TRAINING At least once a year, you will have the opportunity to join a personal and professional training.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE with an open-minded and relaxed open-door culture
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.
BONUSSYSTEM Economic success is rewarded.