- As a Software Engineer at AGILOX, you will work with experts on an interdisciplinary product (robotics, logistics, Big Data).
- You are significantly involved in the technical development of our APIs.
- You implement new state-of-the-art interfaces to provide our robots as well as services with data.
- You are constantly looking for new technologies and methods that make our platform better, faster and more stable.
- You have several years of experience in API development with a focus on PHP
- You have several years of experience in API development with a focus on PHP.
- You know REST interfaces well, are fluent in JSON and think in terms of APIs and services.
- You are familiar with object-oriented programming, and you know design patterns not only from books.
- You have worked with SQL (MySQL), ideally also already with NoSQL (MongoDB).
- Experience with frameworks such as Symfony would be a plus.
- Experience with search servers (e.g. Elasticsearch) or queue servers (e.g. RabbitMQ) would be a plus.
- You see yourself as a team player, enjoy learning something new every day and sharing your knowledge with your colleagues.