Senior Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
You live out your inventive spirit in the further development of our intralogistics robots and are a pioneer in new developments.
- You are passionate about test automation.
- You optimize our test processes through automation.
- With your analytical way of thinking you like to find errors in systems.
- You build structures and help shape workflows.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a test automation engineer in software development.
- Several years of experience in planning and implementing automated tests (API and acceptance tests).
- You are experienced in working with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with common testing frameworks, tools and libraries such as PHPUnit, Jest, Cucumber, Behat, Selenium, Playwright, etc.
- You see yourself as a team player, are reliable and have a strong sense of quality.
- You enjoy learning something new every day and sharing your knowledge with your colleagues.
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
TRAINING At least once a year, you will have the opportunity to join a personal and professional training.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE with an open-minded and relaxed open-door culture
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.
HOME OFFICE possibility