Senior Security Engineer (m/f/d)
You live out your inventive spirit in the further development of our intralogistics robots and are a pioneer in new developments.
- You act as a central contact person for all security topics in the engineering area.
- You record and evaluate security threats from our robots, apis and web servers and derive measures for implementation.
- You support our employees with your security knowledge, do trainings & presentations.
- You work closely with our IT department and the development teams.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in operational IT security, especially in the engineering area.
- You have very good knowledge in the areas of IT infrastructure and security.
- You have completed a higher technical education (HTL, FH, Uni) or have comparable qualifications.
- You are a team player, are reliable and accurate.
- You enjoy learning something new every day and sharing your knowledge with your colleagues.
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
TRAINING At least once a year, you will have the opportunity to join a personal and professional training.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE with an open-minded and relaxed open-door culture.
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.
HOME OFFICE possibility