Senior Sales Engineer - Project Manager (m/f/d)
You get our intralogistics robots noticed on an international level and inspire with your independent way of working.
- Active support and further development of customer relationships
- Independent market development
- Requirement’s analysis, initial survey, material flow analysis
- Process design and feasibility studies
- Preparation of offers up to contract negotiation
- Project management
- Key account management
- Technical understanding or technical training
- Many years of professional experience in sales of technical equipment
- Planning and organizational competence of logistic procedures and processes
- Quick comprehension as well as a precise way of working
- Reliability, sense of responsibility and high motivation
- Result- and solution-oriented as well as analytical thinking
- Business fluent in English
- Negotiation skills, strong communication skills and customer orientation
- Willingness to travel (approx. 30%)
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
TRAINING At least once a year, you will have the opportunity to join a personal and professional training.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE with an open-minded and relaxed open-door culture
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.