Senior Product Manager in the field of robotics (m/f/d)
You live out your inventive spirit in the further development of our intralogistics robots and are a pioneer in new developments.
- As a responsible leader, you will continuously develop the product management organization at AGILOX
- As a visionary forward thinker, you are responsible for the product strategy and coordinate the development of new technologies and products in the field of autonomous logistics robots
- As part of a highly motivated team, you coordinate all measures to ensure the commercial success of the AGILOX product portfolio
- You have your ear to the customer and ensure both in day-to-day business and strategically the exact definition of customer needs as a basis for the further development of AGILOX products
- With your technical understanding, you support the planning and implementation of communication measures and represent the product portfolio internally and externally
- With your excellent communication skills, you will ensure that the flow of information between Sales, R&D and internal and external partners runs smoothly
- As an organizational talent, you always maintain an overview and serve as a central contact person for questions regarding the product portfolio
- As an industry expert, you maintain an overview of the supplier market as well as the requirements and needs of the target markets
- Enthusiasm for the topics of robotics, intralogistics, supply chain management and Industry 4.0
- You have a completed technical education (HTL/FH/TU) in the field of product management, industrial engineering, mechatronics, automation technology, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering, supply chain management (an additional business education is an advantage)
- Several years of experience in a technical management function or as a product manager in an international B2B environment
- Technical understanding and experience in mechatronics, robotics, supply chain management and intralogistics are advantageous
- Willingness to create, strength of implementation, innovative spirit, perseverance and sense of responsibility characterize you
- High social competence and good communication skills
- Result and solution orientation as well as networked thinking
- Excellent English and German language skills, driver’s license B
- Experience in project management
- Willingness to travel worldwide (approx. 20%)
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE Our young, dynamic team appreciates our open-door culture, don’t you?
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.