Senior Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
You live out your inventive spirit in the further development of our intralogistics robots and are a pioneer in new developments.
- Conception, design and development of control systems for Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) of the AGILOX product range
- Automation optimization of the existing product range
- Development and support of software in the area of control technology (Beckhoff TwinCAT3, Siemens TIA Portal)
- Responsibility for the execution of development projects in accordance with quality standards, deadlines and costs
- Project leadership / management interdisciplinary with different development teams (automation/software engineering, safety, etc.)
- Responsibility for the continuous development of the division processes
- Selection of components (motors, controllers, sensors, PLC, cables, control cabinet components) and contact with suppliers
- Development of electrical plans and control concepts
- Responsibility for functional safety
- Technical education (university/technical college with focus on automation technology, mechatronics, electrical engineering or comparable) and experience in PLC programming – ideally in TwinCAT3
- Several years of professional experience in product development, preferably in the field of automation technology/logistics/intralogistics/robotics
- Experience in leading a development team
- Experience with standardization and modular systems in the environment of series products
- Reliability, sense of responsibility and high motivation
- Result and solution orientation as well as analytical thinking
- Quick comprehension as well as a precise way of working
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
TRAINING At least once a year, you will have the opportunity to join a personal and professional training.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE with an open-minded and relaxed open-door culture
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.
HOME OFFICE possibility