Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
You get our intralogistics robots noticed on an international level and inspire with your independent way of working.
- Active support and further development of customer relationship
- Independent market development
- Requirements analysis, initial survey, material flow analysis
- Process design and feasibility studies
- Preparation of quotations up to contract negotiation
- Project management
- Key Account Management
- Sound technical knowledge or strong technical interest
- analytical and strategic thinking, quick comprehension
- communication skills, negotiation skills
- Sales and customer orientation
- Understanding of economic interrelationships
- Driver’s license B and willingness to travel (approx. 40 %)
PAMPERING PROGRAM Free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.
WORKING WEEK with 38.5 hours divided into 5 days
TIME TO RELAX 25 days of vacation are a matter of course for us
YOUR ADDITIONAL BENEFIT A Holiday and Christmas bonus