Robotics Test Engineer R&D (m/f/d)
You live out your inventive spirit in the further development of our intralogistics robots and are a pioneer in new developments.
- Elaboration and formulation of test cases for the complete product development cycle (from the first test samples to prototypes to endurance tests of (pre)series vehicles
- Set-up of the test positions (mechanical, electrical engineering and as well as creation or adjustment of vehicle workflows) with our intralogistics robots
- Individual implementation of the tests
- Evaluation of test results and analysis of error cases
- Documentation of test progress and results
- Technical training (completed apprenticeship, technical school, HTL or even higher) preferably in the field of mechatronics, electrical engineering, automation technology, software engineering
- Hands-on mentality paired with a structured, independent and responsible way of working
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel (max. 10%)
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
TRAINING At least once a year, you will have the opportunity to join a personal and professional training.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE with an open-minded and relaxed open-door culture.
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.
HOME OFFICE possibility