Quality Assurance (m/f/d)
You live out your inventive spirit in the further development of our intralogistics robots and are a pioneer in new developments.
- Electrotechnical quality assurance (incoming goods inspection; complaints management; CIP;.) …
- Planning and further development of our testing facilities
- Functional tests and technical acceptances of electrical components
- Interface between the Departments
- Fault diagnosis on our AMRs of the AGILOX product range
- Completed training in the electrical field (apprenticeship; master; technical school; HTL)
- Several years of professional experience in the field of control cabinet construction and control technology
- Technical know-how; flair for troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Knowledge of measurement and control technology.
- Very good computer user skills
- Very good self-organization and stress resistant
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
TRAINING At least once a year, you will have the opportunity to join a personal and professional training.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE with an open-minded and relaxed open-door culture
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.