Product Manager - Software (m/f/d)
You live out your inventive spirit in the further development of our intralogistics robots and are a pioneer in new developments.
- As an entrepreneur in the company, you will ensure the technological edge of our products. Since AGILOX stands out for its software, your focus will be on our unique vehicle software.
- You have your ear to the ground and translate the needs of our customers into commercially viable requirements for our development team.
- With your excellent communication skills, you will ensure that the flow of information between Sales, R&D and internal and external stakeholders runs smoothly.
- As a project owner, you provide the development team with advice and support and ensure the commercial success of the future product.
- As a product manager, you will be in charge of developing an appropriate market launch strategy and coordinate all measures for its implementation.
- With your extraordinary organizational skills, you will always keep track of current topics and serve as a central contact person for your product portfolio.
- Enthusiasm for robotics, intralogistics, supply chain management and industry 4.0.
- You have completed a technical education (/HTL/FH/TU), for example in the areas of product management, industrial engineering, mechatronics, automation technology, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering.
- An additional education in business administration is an advantage.
- You have a technical understanding and experience in planning and project management of software products.
- Your strength for getting things done and your innovative spirit are outstanding.
- High social competence and good communication skills.
- Networked thinking is one of your strengths
- Excellent English and German language skills
- Willingness to travel on business (approx. 20%).
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
TRAINING At least once a year, you will have the opportunity to join a personal and professional training.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE with an open-minded and relaxed open-door culture
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.
HOME OFFICE possibility