Product Training Specialist (m/f/d)
You share our passion for Industry 4.0 and inspire with your independent way of working.
- Independently deliver product training to customers, partners and employees.
- Create and update training content and documentation.
- Ability to communicate training content
- Provide support to customers and partners during training sessions
- Completed technical training (e.g. in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, EDP, etc.)
- Professional experience
- Programming experience is an advantage
- Team player with a confident, communicative demeanor
- Reliability and sense of responsibility
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Very good IT user skills
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
TRAINING At least once a year, you will have the opportunity to join a personal and professional training.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE with an open-minded and relaxed open-door culture
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.