Logistics employee (m/f/d)
You share our passion for Industry 4.0 and inspire with your independent way of working.
- Receiving and distributing, using warehouse management software
- Picking and packing
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Stock-taking activities
- In-house transportation
- Optimization of logistics processes
- Ensure safety, cleanliness and tidiness
- Professional experience or background in warehouse logistics
- High awareness for quality standards and details
- Diligence, flexibility and reliability
- Skilled Organizer and communicator
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE Our young, dynamic team appreciates our open-door culture, don’t you?
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.