Frontdesk / Office (m/f/d)
You share our passion for Industry 4.0 and inspire with your independent way of working.
- Confident and friendly acceptance and transfer of telephone calls in German and English
- Service-oriented receiving, looking after and entertaining customers and guests
- Coordinating the conference rooms and meetings, as well as ensuring a customer-oriented appearance of the consultation rooms and waiting areas
- Incoming / outgoing mail including distribution and processing of the return mail
- Active administrative support for other departments
- Completed commercial training (HAK, HASCH, office clerk)
- Very good written and spoken German and English, driver’s license B
- First work experience at reception or a similar environment is an advantage
- Excellent manners and a confident demeanor
- Proactivity, discretion, accuracy and organizational skills
- Reliability and a pleasant telephone voice
- Flexibility and openness for a wide range of tasks
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE Our young, dynamic team appreciates our open-door culture, don’t you?
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.