Mechanical Engineer / Mechatronical Engineer (m/f/d)
You live out your inventive spirit in the further development of our intralogistics robots and are a pioneer in new developments.
- Development of mechanical assemblies and concepts including the creation of specifications and transfer to large-scale production
- Implementation of development-accompanying function tests
- Technical project management
- Creation and maintaining of technical documentation
- Review of the results in relation to design for cost, design for manufacturing, design for test and implementation of audits
- Central contact person for lead buyers as well as development and manufacturing partners
- Technical education, preferably mechanical engineering / mechatronics
- Extensive technical understanding of mechanical engineering with a focus on production technology with regard to large series
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- Several years of professional experience in the large-scale development of industrial products
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE Our young, dynamic team appreciates our open-door culture, don’t you?
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.
BONUS SYSTEM Economic success is rewarded.
HOME OFFICE possibility