Intralogistics Warehouse Specialist (m/f/d)
You share our passion for Industry 4.0 and inspire with your independent way of working.
- Ensuring and coordinating the correct processing of incoming and outgoing bookings of our goods
- Independent handling of projects (e.g. optimization of logistics processes)
- Carrying out the inventory
- Fleet management for industrial trucks
- Interface and cooperation with internal departments
- Completed training (apprenticeship in business logistics, warehouse specialist)
- Professional experience in logistics
- Experience with ERP or WMS systems
- Accuracy, flexibility and ability to work in a team
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
TRAINING At least once a year, you will have the opportunity to join a personal and professional training.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.
BONUSSYSTEM Economic success is rewarded.