Junior/Senior Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
You get our intralogistics robots noticed on an international level and inspire with your independent way of working.
- Building-up, maintaining and further development of customer relationships
- Requirements analysis, initial survey
- Preparation of offers and contract negotiation
- Key account management
- Takeover of sales area responsibility within 6-12 months
- Training in business administration or sales technology
- Passion for intralogistics and robotics
- Preferably existing network in the German intralogistics market
- Communication skills, presentation skills and negotiation skills
- Sales- and customer orientation
- Driving license B and willingness to travel
PAMPERING PROGRAM Free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
HOME OFFICE possibility with a modern IT-equipment (notebook, screen and mobile phone)
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.
WORKING WEEK with 38.5 hours divided into 5 days
TIME TO RELAX 25 days of vacation are a matter of course for us
YOUR ADDITIONAL BENEFIT A Holiday and Christmas bonus
After the probationary period, an adequate COMPANY CAR also for private use.