Junior Sales Engineer - Project Manager (m/f/d)
You get our intralogistics robots noticed on an international level and inspire with your independent way of working.
- Active customer support
- Requirement’s analysis, initial survey, material flow analysis
- Process design and feasibility studies
- Quotation preparation
- Project management
- Key account management
- Education / practice in supply chain management
- Technical understanding
- Professional experience in project management and intralogistics
- Very good knowledge of German and English, driver’s license B
- Quick comprehension as well as an accurate way of working
- Self-confident appearance
- Reliability, sense of responsibility and high motivation
- Planning and organizational skills
- Result and solution orientation as well as analytical thinking
- Flexibility and stress resistance
- Willingness to travel (max. 20%)
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
TRAINING At least once a year, you will have the opportunity to join a personal and professional training.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE with an open-minded and relaxed open-door culture
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.