Service & Commissioning Technician (m/f/d)
You share our passion for Industry 4.0 and like to be in the front row when our intralogistics robots cover their first meters at customer site.
- Commissioning of our autonomous transport systems
- Customer support and ongoing support of systems
- Technical project management
- Cooperation with hardware engineering and assembly
- Technical education (focus on computer science), ideally professional experience
- Understanding of processes in intralogistics
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Pleasure in contact with customers
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Completed military service, driver’s license B
- Reliability, sense of responsibility and high motivation
- Distinct planning and organizational skills
- Result and solution orientation as well as analytical thinking
- Quick comprehension and precise working methods
- Very good computer skills
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
TRAINING At least once a year, you will have the opportunity to join a personal and professional training.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE Our dynamic team appreciates our open-door culture, don’t you?
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.