- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Install and testing new equipment
- Provide preventive equipment maintenance
- Provide technical training on new equipment installations
- Field Service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- English literacy
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification, ideally in mechatronics
- High school diploma or GED.
- Mechanical and electrical skills and the ability to problem-solve
- Good communication and training skills.