Field Service Technician (m/f/d)
You share our passion for Industry 4.0 and inspire with your independent way of working.
Type of employmentFull-time
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Install and testing new equipment
- Provide preventive equipment maintenance
- Provide technical training on new equipment installations
- Field Service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- English literacy
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification, ideally in mechatronics
- High school diploma or GED.
- Mechanical and electrical skills and the ability to problem-solve
- Good communication and training skills.
- Employer sponsored healthcare
- Semi-annual HSA contributions
- Dynamic team, cutting edge product in thriving industry
- Possibility for professional and individual development
- Competitive salary and travel compensation