Embedded Engineering Coordinator (m/f/d)
You live out your inventive spirit in the further development of our intralogistics robots and are a pioneer in new developments.
- Development of embedded/electronic assemblies with development partners, including the creation of specifications and transfer to series production for hardware and software
- Implementation of development-accompanying function tests
- Creation and maintaining of technical documentation
- Review of the results in relation to design for cost, design for manufacturing, design for test and implementation of audits
- Central contact person for lead buyers as well as development and manufacturing partners
- Technical education, preferably mechatronics, electrical engineering, telematics
- Extensive technical understanding of mechatronic systems
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- Several years of professional experience in the large-scale development of industrial products
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
TRAINING At least once a year, you will have the opportunity to join a personal and professional training.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE with an open-minded and relaxed open-door culture
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.
BONUS SYSTEM Economic success is rewarded.
HOME OFFICE possibility