Digital Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
You get our intralogistics robots noticed on an international level and inspire with your independent way of working.
- As a digital marketing professional, you will be responsible for the content and administration of the AGILOX website and all other digital communication channels (LinkedIn, e-mail, AGILOX Digiverse, etc.), thus ensuring optimal communication with the various target groups
- Together with our interdisciplinary marketing team, you will support the conceptualization and design of B2B campaigns with the aim of acquiring new customers and increasing awareness of the AGILOX brand
- You coordinate all measures in the area of SEO and SEA
- With your practical experience in the field of marketing automation and web technology, you will ensure optimal integration of marketing automation tools and processes into our digital marketing landscape
- You coordinate measures for the maintenance and optimization of the website and also lend a hand yourself in the process
- At least two years of professional experience in digital marketing
- Excellent handling of Hubspot, WordPress and various tracking tools as well as SEO and SEA tools (Google Analytics & Ads, Campaign Manager, etc.)
- Interest in technical and innovative products
- Reliability, sense of responsibility as well as high willingness to perform
- Strong planning and organizational skills as well as communication and persuasion skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
HOMEOFFICE Day by day possibility for homeoffice
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE Our young, dynamic team appreciates our open-door culture, don’t you?
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.