Automation Engineer - Safety (m/f/d)
You live out your inventive spirit in the further development of our intralogistics robots and are a pioneer in new developments.
- Development and support of software in the area of control technology (Beckhoff TwinCAT3, TwinSAFE)
- Interface between safety engineering and automation engineering
- Conception and documentation of safety functions
- Development and support of Agilox Safety Library
- Analysis and evaluation of safety concepts for AMRs of the AGILOX product range
- Technical education (university/technical college with focus on automation technology, mechatronics, electrical engineering or comparable) and experience in PLC programming – ideally in TwinCAT3
- Appropriate further training or professional experience in the field of machine safety is an advantage
- Reliability, sense of responsibility and high motivation
- Initial experience with relevant standards
PAMPERING PROGRAM Inexpensive regional lunch delicacies and free coffee, tea and cocoa are a matter of honor with us.
FLEXIBILITY We rely on flexible scheduling with few core hours.
FILL UP THE TANK, PLEASE You can charge your e-car with us for little money.
FUN FACTOR If you can party, you can work. But if you can work, you can party with us. Preferably together at various company events.
TRAINING At least once a year, you will have the opportunity to join a personal and professional training.
That way you profit even more
CREATIVE FREEDOM Lateral thinkers and forward thinkers can contribute and realize their potential with us.
WORKING ATMOSPHERE with an open-minded and relaxed open-door culture
THINKING GLOBALLY, ACTING LOCALLY Our employees breathe international air and tinker with products that are 100% manufactured in Austria.
MODERN WORKPLACE We know large, bright offices not only from catalogs. Come to us and see for yourself.
HOME OFFICE possibility