TEAM LEAD BACKEND ENGINEERING (F/M/D)
Type of employment
Location Neukirchen bei Lambach
- As Team Lead Backend Engineering at AGILOX, you will work with your team on an interdisciplinary product (robotics, logistics, big data).
- You lead a team of currently two employees in terms of discipline and expertise.
- Together with your team, you will further develop the architecture of the cloud products (e.g. AGILOX Analytics for robots).
- You are familiar with the development of internal and external composer modules.
- You are responsible for unit & integration tests together with your team.
• You are enthusiastic about scalable software architectures and the associated infrastructure.
• You are interested in new technologies and methods that make our platform better, faster and more stable.
- You have several years of experience in API development with a focus on PHP.
- You know REST interfaces well, are fluent in JSON and think in terms of APIs and services.
- You already have leadership experience in a software engineering team.
- You have several years of experience with unit and integration tests.
- Experience with frameworks such as Symfony would be a plus.
- Experience with search servers (e.g. Elasticsearch), queue servers (e.g. RabbitMQ) and databases (MongoDB) would be a plus.
- You see yourself as a teamplayer, enjoy learning something new every day and passing on your knowledge to your colleagues.
Salary at least from € 5,000,- gross according to the KV IT; on a full-time basis. Willingness to overpay, according to qualification and professional experience. AGILOX offers numerous benefits, which are not all listed below. The benefits may change according to the area of responsibility or location, e.g. home office is not possible in all areas.
SOUNDS GOOD TO YOU?